Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Offering a Lotus Flower

Offering a Lotus Flower
Michele Nappi

I recognize the Buddha in the one that is a pedophile. I recognize the Buddha in the one who murdered my sister. If  I do not, I cannot see the Buddha in me.

I did not come to this conclusion lightly. I would not have been able to say this at a different time in my life. It has been through much soul searching and learning that I can say this now, at this time in my life.

Vital life-force energy, feelings and insights are often buried under misconceptions about the nature of reality. How much energy does this take from the human body? What form does it take? When we squelch our inner light - our true heart - what are the repercussions? Disease. Anxiety. Depression, among other forms of taught-thoughts that linger for a lifetime within our minds, creating distorted images within our bodies.

It only takes one thought to turn things around.

When we send and/or receive energy sent by ourselves or another with the intention of healing, what does that mean if the body then heals? Are we that energy already and is the thought a vibration that is recognized by the spirit-body and then utilized? What if the material body does not heal? Is this not choice? We consider animals not human. Humans not animals. Humans are animals; mammals. What if the energy you sent is to a plant, the earth, a dog, cat or another pet? They too, recognize the energy sent and have free will in their conclusion as to what to do with this energy.

We are all familiar with some of the taught-thought conclusions we may have gathered along the way from childhood, before we knew there were a multitude of thoughts we could hold to our hearts and keep locked up in our minds. For example, "It is weak if I need help and accept it; I don't deserve happiness and love; being responsible means I will lose my freedom; I should be able to speak in front of a large group of people and if I cannot, I am not enough." The Buddha says to watch out for that second arrow. When we choose a thought that pierces our heart, we generally follow this first arrow with another.

When such misconceptions are then brought forward from the past life into the present moment, particularly when they are unconscious, we surrender our physical, spiritual and emotional freedom to forces beyond our awareness. When we are joyful our body is light. When we are in the suffering of separation, our bodies are of lower vibration, welcoming colds, flues, the decompositon of organs and such.

Your past life is the last breath you took. The breath you are inhaling is the now moment.

The effect of this loss of freedom of living from the heart in the now moment, creates devastating deep-seated unhappiness and profound loss of spirit. We feel separate. Not enough. Alone. Weak. When we feel this way about ourselves and others it does not take long to figure out where our unease of being here now comes from.

The greater consciousness dwells within every human soul. The spirit resides within each of us. The Buddha nature we seek is what and who we already are. Imagine that. You are and always have been what you have been looking for, as your spirit-self. Offering the self a lotus flower; a greeting of compassion, may be the first step towards blossoming into the being you have always been, yet kept hidden from yourself.

http://blip.tv/pvom/suffering-in-ourselves-suffering-in-other-question-and-answer-session-5412902

http://blip.tv/pvom/i-know-you-suffer-5416429

No comments:

Post a Comment