Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We Call Them Spirit

I've seen spirit in many forms. So have some of my children and grandchildren. There have been many times we have seen spirit. One time in particular there was a huge ball of light that came into my sons room when he was a pre-teen. He woke up to see it come into his room, float over to the end of his bed and then move towards him. He jumped up and ran out of his room! Ask him today and he would probably deny it:) He is deciding on whether or not he believes. He also saw a man in a 'red coat' with a lady in a dress that went to her ankles in our closet. I think most closets are doorways. Think about it. Closets are typically one of the quietest places in the house.

Spirit can live in these spaces and make a grand enterance through them. Humans forget that we are made of atoms and there is space between each atom. That is why spirit can attach itself to a material object. These object are not as solid as they appear. Energy can live within and around the atoms and molecules things are made from. Every object has an aura. Even a rock. Stare at an object for awhile and let your gaze look just past the object. You will see a clear haze. That is energy. That is an aura.

There were a lot of spirit in the house I mentioned before.  My kids, husband and I saw them. People who came to visit saw them. At one point my oldest daughter then a pre-teen had a friend overnight. They both woke up to five or more small blueish white orbs floating near them. I asked them the next day to write down what they saw. I still have the drawing to this day!

My youngest daughter was eating an apple. We were all sitting in the living room watching TV at night. This was years ago. She burst out crying and I thought she had bitten her tongue. She said "no" that an Indian; native american had speared her. I think he poked her to see if she were real. Interesting that they were seeing each other through 'time' and dimensions at the same 'time.' We lived near a river where native americans once roamed freely. This experience is why I believe that all is happening at once, even if I can't quite grasp the concept.

We call them 'spirit.' I wonder what they call us:)?

For me, it is not only about experiencing spirit. It is about being spirit while I am here on earth. This is what I believe I came here to experience. We get conditioned to think a certain way by those who came before us, social norms of the time and such. This also changes. There is no set way to think or .
As we reach teen years we begin to realize this. Our society calls it rebeling. We may get labeled bad.
This depends on how insecure or secure those who came before us are about themselves. Some families encourage independence, some do not. Some actually want their young ones to explore the new world before them. Some do not. For some it feels threatening. They hide within their ego. This does effect the family. It holds the family back from experiencing their spiritualness. It can effect the family for generations to come. It depends on how each person reacts and whether or not they have the courage to move forward with their own belief system. Either is a way of learning more intimately about ourselves.

Duality teaches us about sides. We forget that we could choose neither side. We could live a life of peace here on earth, instead of waiting for one in what we have called heaven. In heaven there is peace because there is no duality. There are no emotions in heaven. That would be a human response to duality thinking. We can have heaven on earth. We are spiritual beings. We can choose to know our spirit in an ever broadening way that encompasses a non-duality way of thinking. There are those that live this way.








No comments:

Post a Comment