Saturday, July 27, 2013

PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT 6 WEEK COURSE with Mystic, Medium - Michele Nappi

PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT 6 WEEK COURSE
Moonlight Gift Shoppe Rte 7 Milton 893-9966 moonlightgiftshoppe@yahoo.com

"Since taking the psychic development class with Michele last spring I have become "super in tune" with my instincts. I am SO much more aware of where things show up in my body, I notice that I "know" things before they happen, and I am trusting my "gut". I am looking forward to taking it again and learning more!" - M. P.

Course run by Michele Nappi - MYSTIC MEDIUM, psychic, healer, animal communicator, spiritual counselor, published writer, medical intuitive, channel. shop proprietor, events coordinator. I also assist with missing people and pets investigations.

Michele offers on-the-spot inspiration and guidance for making the present moment the focal point of daily life by helping transcend the thinking mind, awaken spiritually, and open to a new way of being in the world. I have had many years of experience working with this energy. I have seen spirit since I was a young child. I see, hear and know information through spirit.

*There may be other previous students attending who will join in on classes to offer their experience.

"I was able to experience a lot last night. In meditation I was able to connect and see not only one, but was surrounded by at least a half a dozen spirits. I felt very protected and blessed. I know I am on the right path." ♥

This 6 week course will assist you in developing and empowering your own innate psychic abilities. We are all born psychic and mediumistic. We are an energy 'being' thus, can hone in on energy that we perceive. We often hear energy talked about as "mothers intuition," a "gut instinct," and so on. You will have the opportunity to learn much more about this process.

This 6 week course may include practical experience and exercises relating to various subject matter including self-healing, grounding and centering meditation, the use of gemstones and their vibratory meaning, practicing with your psychic senses, dowsing with rods and pendulum, working with guides and angels, your chakras and aura, receiving and giving healing and psychic attunements, practice giving and receiving a reading, remote viewing, ghost hunting, telepathy, psychometrics, gemstone essences, working with and creating energy, your intuitive process, Tarot and more. Each week we will use various tools to hone and attune to energy such as DVD’s, music, meditation, crystals, gemstones and their essences, therapeutic-grade oils, and so on. We will mix it up and have fun!

*There are related classes and events many times a month at Moonlight Gift Shoppe to keep you focused on developing. Being with people of like-mind, in a supportive group atmosphere is very rewarding and beneficial.
 
Course is $150 for the 6 weeks, meeting on Monday evenings from 6:30-8:30 PM on September 9, 16, 23, 30, and October 7, and 14th! Sign up by August 26th and pay $130 for this course.

*Any students from previous classes are welcome to join in at a reduced rate of $10 per class. 

***Please bring a chair to sit on, a journal to keep notes, writing utensil and a bottle of water without label.

This course can help you realize the freedom that you are, by assisting you in experiencing your own true nature; spirit/soul. This is accomplished when we can overcome the illusion of a mistaken belief in a separate self by transcending the masks of ego that is sense dependent and bound by karma. The course can assist in cutting through the ideas and beliefs we have and all of the emotions they in turn evoke, that limit our possibilities and choices. These preconceived notions; taught-thoughts are what deprive us of a true present moment and of any sense of balance or contentment with life. The benefits received by participants can indeed point people toward fully experiencing who they are, which is usually quite different from who they thought they were.

" Before you were born
you said to us, " Remember, don’t let me get lost.
Be there with me all the time,
tapping me on the shoulder to remind me,
because I know I will forget."

We have done exactly that.
We have called you from treetops.
We have whispered through the breeze.
We have touched your hands in times of terror
or loneliness.
We have embraced you in your pain.
We have laughed with your joy.
Did you know that? Somewhere, yes." Emmanuel

No comments:

Post a Comment