Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Messages from Being Beyond Duality


Messages from Being Beyond Duality

@Michele Nappi
Mystic Medium



I write daily in my private journal about what Being tells me. As I have said before, I met Being at Stonehenge in Burlington, VT. He gave me many messages then and continues to do so. I get messages constantly now, on a daily basis. He did not lower his vibrational frequency to meet mine. He encompassed me, in his divine energy. He filled and surrounded me with ultimate peace.

Lately it has been about releasing resistance. The other night I was writing in my journal about this. I've been getting some of the same messages for a few weeks now. 'Let go. You are ready." It feels a bit scary. Then Harry Potter movie playing on TV was at a particular scene saying, "Let go sweetheart, you are ready." So many similarities in that scene to what I have been writing about. HP mother/Our Lady and Father/Being encouraging him to let go when he is 'fighting' with duality. Realizing his power as a Being to himself.

I think it is about each of us as an individual coming to this realization - releasing duality.

When we vie against someone, something we stay there in that frequency, that vibration - focusing all our energy on 'that.'

When we let go, we release that vibration/frequency. We move on. We shift. We get an opportunity to be the Universe.

In the living moment we are alive in the divine state of Oneness, of BEing. We no longer need to fight against - to resist. No longer struggling or suffering. Acceptance. Surrender. Peace.

I am forever grateful for meeting Being and for the lady who spoke out that day and said, "He has been seen here before."

Again, yesterday I was going home and I began thinking about Amy Winehouse. I began thinking about road rage, too. I typically don't listen to radio or watch the news, read newspapers, etc. When I got home the television was on a news channel talking in separate segments about Amy Winehouse and road rage. Mystical...

"I feel my ego resisting,
pushing away.

My heart steps in,
encouragingly.

A smile comes to
my lips.

I am grateful,
for awareness.

I am thankful...."



1 comment:

  1. “You are so blessed to have the openness to communicate with Being. And we are blessed to have you in our lives to share it with us. YOU are a blessing, Michele ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete