Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Meeting with Being Beyond Duality

Being Beyond Duality
@Michele Nappi - Mystic Medium

We will meet once a month at Moonlight Gifts on Rte. 7 in Milton,  Vermont to hear Being’s Messages to Michele Nappi, Mystic Medium.

Michele met Being in June of 2009 at Stonehenge Earth Clock located in Burlington, VT. She was gifted with many messages at that time and continues to receive daily messages from Being.

“You are what you seek.” 

“This is the living moment.”

“A truth is something you have decided to believe in. THE truth is true for all without exception.”

“When I met Being at Stonehenge, Earth Clock in Burlington, VT four years ago time stood still. I was held in this stillness.

He was not in my mind, as in a daydream.

He was not there when I opened my eyes.

I recognized him on a soul level.

Being did not lower his frequency to meet mine.

He enveloped me in his. He filled and surrounded me with ultimate peace. I was held in this sublime energy.

His smile was amazing, shining with pure, white light.

He was clothed in a robe.

He had a knowing beyond anything usual.

Beyond duality.

He is a fully realized Being.

His logic changed my thinking immediately as I released attachments, fears, conditioning. I continue this process.


"I am forever grateful for meeting Being and for the lady who spoke out that day and said, "He has been seen here before."





Michele Nappi - Mystic Medium
Moonlight Gifts, Rte 7 -
Milton, VT
moonlightgiftshoppe@yahoo.com
07/25/2013
6:30 pm
By donation.



"You will learn by reading and yet, you will understand with love." ~ RUMI

No comments:

Post a Comment