Monday, November 14, 2011

The Philosopher's Stone

I meditate frequently. Just recently I've been doing a Theta brain wave meditation daily with friends and family, at different places and times. I've been holding clear quartz and Herkimer Quartz 'diamond' most recently. This meditation takes one out of their physical body, up passed the Universe into the God vibration of blue/white Light. I had a OMG experience over the weekend that I am getting used to. It started this summer actually. I’ll tell you more about that soon.

While meditating I have requested to channel a high energy being. I kept hearing that I was already doing that. My ego; I wanted it to look and feel a certain way:) During a few of the Theta mediations I would receive images/symbols. The Being I met at Stonehenge in Burlington, VT kept coming through, also. He is 15' tall. When I first met him during a mediation he was smiling right at me. The other women said he had been seen there, at the Stonehenge/Earth Clock before. Instant validation!

I will add here that I love the Harry Potter movies. They are magical for me. During one of the Theta meditations I was given the Elder wand - the Being insisted I take it, that it was for me. We are all 'the Elder wand." I saw some of the characters from HP during a most recent mediation. I then related them to the feelings of intelligence, bravery, courage and humor. I also saw a huge garnet at a class on gemstones held recently. Jokingly, when I saw it I said, “The Sorcerer’s Stone.”

During this time I have also been working with a book of stones. I have shipments of gemstones coming and wanted to find out more about their metaphysical meanings. I had finished for the day and was about to put the book away. For whatever reason I went to the back of the book. There it was. My ah-ha moment. The book talks about Azeztulite Awakening. The Philosopher’s Stone - a common substance found but unrecognized and unappreciated. I had also been listening to television during the day and was drawn to a program talking about alchemy; making gold out of lead. Legend has it that alchemists were continually searching for the Philosopher’s Stone usually depicted as a white rock which was outwardly unimpressive but which had the power to convert lead into gold, and to convey longevity, enlightenment and even immortality. Please wait and hear me out. I have been using gold and clear Light during meditation for quite a while now. That is gold enough for me. Gold is the color of presence. Of being.

Also during this time I, along with others in a Tarot group had each individually received the Tower card on the same day; 11-11-11. Big changes underway. We all thought that was interesting. We thought it might be because of all the people meditating and working on change on this day, all over the world.
I have been going beyond word; being in the spiritual Light. I am a medium. I teach psychic development and request that people look beyond word. We are in a sense, programmed. How do the words we use that are in our own minds, create for us or against us. In other words, do the words we use fill us with a low frequency of vibration or a high one. We get so used to saying certain taught-thought words and phrases that it seems this is just the way it is, and always has to be. I teach otherwise. I rock reality.

Back to the book on gemstones. I looked and there is a stone that a certain company has named Azeztulite. They talk about the Philosopher’s Stone. They say a woman was contacted by a group of inter-dimensional beings about a stone that this group has re-formatted to bring Light to this earth to assist us. This group is called Azez meaning ‘Nameless Light.’ This group, Azez brings the energy of The Great Central Sun. They channeled this message to a woman who then relayed the message to the company who sells gemstones.

Even though I channel spirit, teach psychic development and consider myself very spiritual, I am a healthy skeptic. This group of inter-dimensional beings went on to talk about enlightenment and the Philosopher’s Stone meaning ‘to be filled with Light.’
Our cells of our body are programmable. They have ‘mind.’ Cellular mind. Our cells can and do hold Light. The sacred sound ‘Om Namo Bhagavate’ means “I salute the supreme Divine.’ The Great Central Sun. The Sun that keeps this earth alive. I believe we are being asked to bring Light into full expression in the world through direct intention. We are this Light.

Stones are a tool we can use to accomplish this. Azeztulite is a stone that is of the Azez community of inter-dimensional beings, here to assist us. They imbued their energy into this stone. Those who hold this stone know it’s energy. This stone is here as a partner of the spiritual realms for the sake of the world. It’s activation at certain points on the planet aids in healing the total organism of Gaia, through our awareness of it.

I went on to read the article about Azeztulite. I saw a picture of the stone. The ah-ha energy hit me full force. I felt giddy with excitement. This stone known as ‘a messenger of Light” I had found during the summer while looking for quartz in Vermont. I thought I had found gold, because gold is known to be near/with quartz. My family thought I had lost my mind. Okay, I know - please bear with me.
I felt discouraged that this company had trademarked the name Azeztulite. I wondered what this meant.
I have buckets of this stone that I dug out of the hillside. White quartz with golden stuff on it, mixed into it. The gold shines. The rocks are rough. The gold is beautiful. When I found it I was so excited! I love quartz and am always drawn to find it. This summer I also found smoky quartz in Vermont streams. One piece just sat next to my foot waiting for me to look down at it. A 1”x1” dark brown piece of smoky quartz that found me. I find and am drawn to quartz all the time. I went outside and gathered up a few pieces of the white quartz with gold to look at them more closely. I brought a few pieces into the house with me to compare them to the picture in the gemstone book.

I call the quartz I found with golden rays, Golden Ray Quartz, also known as Azeztulite or the Philosopher‘s Stone. The Golden Ray is with us all. Awakening to the Light that we all are. This stone is a tool and is here to assist us at this time. Believe it or not. Call me crazy, it is okay. I can only tell you what it has done for me. It created a wonderful, magical ah-ha moment in my life.

Remember how I said that I felt discouraged that the name Azeztulite had been trademarked? I will digress and say I find dimes from spirit as ‘tokens of rememberance‘ to remind me of my own Light. I walked out into my kitchen and there in the middle of the floor was a very bright, shiny new dime; dated 2011. The same kitchen I had just walked through to go outside to gather up some Golden Ray Quartz. It hadn’t been there at that time! Spirit wanted to remind me of Light. They put a little humor in it, too. It was a Canadian dime. It could have been a dime from the USA where I live, but no - spirit wanted me to see that and look outside my paradigm of thinking and keep looking, I believe. To know Light is to go beyond the taught-thought paradigm. Well, I had just done that and I am still smiling and feeling the beautiful Light that these stones have for every one of us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and magical! You are a Golden Ray of Light! Can't wait to see the stones.
    TG

    ReplyDelete