Friday, April 4, 2014

Your Mom Is Strange: Oh, Brother!

Your Mom Is Strange: Oh, Brother!: Thursday was a sick day over here at YMIS. E spiked a fever of 103.7 in the early hours of Wednesday morning. She'd been a little cong...

Gretchin Gifford: 

I went to a medium last year about this time. Wrote about the experience here a little bit which touches on that first pregnancy: http://intuitiveexperiment.blogspot.com/.../my-first... I was kind of skeptical going in, but it was pretty life-changing for me. 
intuitiveexperiment.blogspot.com
Thank you  I give what I get. This is also what I teach. We are all this same energy. We have been taught away from it out of fear. There are no lessons to learn while here on earth, only awakening to who we are as our divinity. Our soul. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment