Wednesday, May 16, 2012


Above & Beyond:
A Medium’s Tale

Michele Nappi
@copyright

Did a reading today. An image of a cake with one candle came through. I asked, “Anniversary? Birthday?” The woman said, “no.” After they left she came back in the shop awhile later because she had forgotten a pair of sunglasses. The woman said, "We went to eat and a relative surprised us with a cake - with one candle - for a belated birthday wish." There are no coincidences.  Was she meant to come back to tell me something?

During this reading I felt a bit anxious because it seemed as though information I was seeing, hearing and feeling wasn’t being validated by the woman who had brought in her elderly mom to get a reading. Someone else had gotten her a gift certificate for a reading. The mom had trouble hearing so I would repeat what I was being given by spirit. Her husband, Robert came through wearing the clothing he was buried in. A brownish-grey suit. He kissed his wife on the cheek and told her he is always there for her. All images I was getting. She was concerned about the dying process. Her health was failing. Others came through for validation. Male “T;” Tim. One image showed a confused man. He had committed suicide. Another man had suffered with schizophrenia. So many images.

After the reading, while they were still in the shop, there was a bouquet of beautiful flowers and a card on the front desk for the mom. I said, “Oh, is today your birthday?” No, it wasn’t. Someone; a friend had dropped them off for her while she and I were talking in the room I use for readings. They had missed the woman’s 80th birthday party. They wanted to make sure to give her a gift. None of this information had come through in the reading. The cake did. I saw it in full color. One white candle. Also, during the reading Robert had given his wife a white, ornate paper heart. It looked like a paper doily that a child would have cut into a heart to give to someone for Valentines Day. Robert’s birthday was in February. “I miss him terribly,” she said. It had been six years since his departure. He was trying so hard to show his love for her stretched beyond the material world.  He wanted her to know he is with her always and always will be. She need not fear death. He would be there waiting for her.  I kept repeating this to her, hoping she would hear his messages.

Another birthday reading: You completely made my moms day today, she is already wanting to go and see you again. You were spot on of course! That piece of paper that I wrote things down on for her will not leave her for many years to come. Thank you friend!


K: I had to document the installation in the Lighthouse today at the museum. I took this photo and haven't been able to explain the swirly thing near the frame of the window. I've felt the wall for imperfections and searched for reflections. It doesn't follow a normal reflection for what is in the building. What do you think? I should say I was speaking to an old man named Leonard at the time I snapped this. He told me he's confused about where all the furniture is. Poor man, I tried to explain it, I asked if he needed help or if he was a nice spirit. He said "I'm nice, I just like this place." I think he might have lived there. The lighthouse was moved from lake Champlain to the grounds over 50 years ago.

Me: I would always go with your instincts and gut feelings around orbs, swirly things; smoky energy, etc. I think Leonard realized 'his energy' as thought-form/memory was being altered and came to see what was going on.

K: I heard him moving around upstairs when I first walked in. Footsteps, this time I wasn't scared....


Our physical body is a vessel that carries our soul through life on the physical dimension to learn that it is what it is. We choose to make of it what we will. Our soul yearns for us to awaken to all that we are and all that we already know as knowledge and wisdom, which is a sum of all our interactions and experiences as Source. We as Source already are aware of all information as frequencies of vibration.

We can all work towards moving beyond the old paradigm of duality and polarization. By recognizing and working to see the place in all that is love and compassion. We open the doors to a more peaceful world, and to deep healing and more meaningful connection for all of us. As we come together to support a new paradigm of love, healing, and empowerment for all that inhabit our planet, we realize this compassion. Together, we can transform our lives and world by choosing to move beyond duality and polarization to the recognition of beingness of all matter whether this matter is human, flora, fauna and so on.

The key to solving your problem or evolving spiritually is to become conscious that you are actually unconsciously choosing your situation. You are keyed in to certain wavelengths of vibration. You are in charge of putting and keeping certain thoughts in your mind and in the way you react to these taught-thoughts. As you are choosing your situation you can also make the choice to get out of it.

Heard this from a guide I call Being today: "Your commitment is shown in the deepness of your experience."

Notice the words have no judgment of any kind. It is left to the reader to discern the meaning for themselves. The message can also read: "Your experience is shown in the deepness of your commitment."

This statement by Carl Jung also brings us beyond duality way of thinking. It is similar to Being's message that we are not here to learn lessons. ‎"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

We are here to be. We are Source. What we make of it is up to us. Choice. Empowerment. Enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment