Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Psychic Impressions

Michele Nappi - Psychic Medium, Spiritual Counselor & Healer
Psychic impressions are up and running. Hearing and knowing things before they happen 'our time.' What do you believe that means? Is everything already 'all set?' Is what we 'thought' sent out in a pattern/vibration and then 'picked up' by us if we allow it?

MR: I'm a believer in the "multiverse" so I do think everything has already happened in
every possible way. It's up to us if we make the right choices and go down the right path. That's also how I explain deja vu. Cause events have already occurred and we might see glimpses of the future in our dreams and sometimes if we keep making the right turns in life we stumble upon our visions in the future. Hope that rambling makes sense.

KD: I have wrestled with my psychic abilities. Sometimes I think I am just reading someone's mind. But then, how do I know things that the person I am reading don't even know? And I wonder how I can just "know" things before they happen? In my opinion, I believe information is given to those who are open to receive it (all past, present and future information)

Michele Nappi - Psychic Medium, Spiritual Counselor & Healer I am a believer 'at this time' that there is no right or wrong, only perception. I'm also thinking we create and between that millisecond of creating/deja vu or thinking/analitical brain catches up. I'll go out on a limb and say I believe we/God is the stuff between our atoms that holds us together in this human/flesh form.


Thoughts are things with vibration. They are very subtle. You may be reading their thoughts and/or the vibrations we call/label as 'psychic.' I believe - in my opinion - that we are picking up on these vibrations; past, present, and future. Like-vibrations attract to one another. It seems similar to a radio wave. We humans say things like 'birds of a feather' or 'we aren't on the same wave length.' So in a sense, we are picking up on what has already happened, as our flesh brain takes longer to pick up on what our spirit/mind can. 


KD: Wow, very well said, Michele. And when we leave our "human/flesh" form, we know everything :)  

Exactly, yes.
I say things I dont even recall saying, which can be unsettling at times. For example, my husband told me I told him his brothers wife had pneumonia. I don't recall that. Then his brother called and his wife had pneumonia. I looked at a cell phone and thought 'it is ringing' and then it rang. I once told my young daughter she couldnt have a fudgsicle before dinner. I HEARD words from her that she wanted one. She got very upset because she didn't SAY anything - she had thought it and I had heard her thoughts outloud. I have quite a few experiences like this. Humans call it 'telepathy.'

1 comment:

  1. Good discussion. I totally agree that "Thoughts are things with vibration. They are very subtle." Reading (and picking up on) these vibrations is something I am still in awe of ... especially since these vibrations can cover the past, present, and future.

    ReplyDelete